Job Title: Customer Experience Online Advisor - Aurora, IL
Department: Customer Experience
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist the Multi-Channel Supervisor, in the administration of Dyson social media initiatives related to customer service. To provide support for projects related to the Dyson.com online spares and accessories e-commerce store, the Dyson.com support section and contacting customers to address issues that are raised by customers via the Dyson.com user review program.
This is what we need you to do...
1. ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
• Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM
• Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
• Use concise and specific language that upholds the Dyson brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiously
• Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
• Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
• Passionately manage proactive and reactive messages initiated to address needs of customers
• Responsible for resolving a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING, WEBSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROJECT SUPPORT
• Monitor targeted social media websites for actionable content from consumers and report these opportunities to the Associate Online Customer Service Manager
• Report any and all trends found while monitoring targeted and non-targeted social media and other websites
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Dyson.com user review program reports
• Provide website quality assurance testing support of the US website before, during and after the implementation of updates for errors in product pricing, availability and/or overall functionality.
3. FULFILL OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
• Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role
• Fix things that you can see need fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions
• Special projects as needed
This is what we need you to have...
Experience and Education
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service position, call center experience preferred
• 1+ years of experience in an online customer support role required
• Experience with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
• Experience working in a major ecommerce customer support environment preferred
• Experience working with a CRM program for a consumer brand preferred
• Experience with Quality Assurance testing of a major ecommerce website preferred
• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
• Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required and must be demonstrated
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
• Ability to type 50 wpm
• Dependable, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
• Strong writing skills and attention to detail
• Knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help Evening and weekend hours required
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d